Ole`....this handsome fellow was $5 from my local and the water jug was $4.
ive wanted a pic like this for an age....patience is a virtue they say.
although I am running out of wall space....can you hang a matador with St Teresa and a Paris showgirl???
oh just try and stop me!
sharing with
Al x
Just one word Allison....GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter has a matador picture from an estate sale that she loves too. That pitcher is fantastic!
ReplyDelete"Can you hang a matador with St Teresa and a Paris showgirl?" ... how can you not????
ReplyDeleteI would say it's a menage a trois that was meant to be ;0)
xx
You could hang the matador on any place. He looks so amazing and I love the water jug. You have great op shops in Australia. I´m getting jealous ;-))
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Ria
awesome picture. I always want to get art from the Op shop, but I'm never entirely sure how it will work in my house.
ReplyDeletei love the matador. my glamorous auntie had one of those up at her place growing up in the 70's and we always thought it was very exotic!
ReplyDeleteIn the words of Ricky Martin "Ole Ole Ole, feeling hot hot hot". So cool.
ReplyDeleteYour have scored big time! Love both! Mine! x
ReplyDeleteOh, the nostalgia trip you've taken me on tonight, Al. The framed print of the handsome matador is identical to one we were given as an engagement gift in ........ 1968!! Hmmm, I wonder, could it be ....?
ReplyDeleteLove the water jug, so elegant.
Totally! And I hope that Paris showgirl is hanging out with your Jesus too. Love the colours in that matador print, and the light behind the water jug is beautiful too. Happy shopping xx
ReplyDeleteLove your jug!! :D. cool pic too!!
ReplyDeletenot everybody could pull off that wall combo...but you my lovely, every time!
ReplyDeletecan i request that you blog more! am i allowed to do that? i am not getting enough al fixes here and i am clicking on the same post enough times now to be officially classed as a stalker! now if there were different posts i would simply be an avid blog follower...please help! xxxxxxx
ReplyDelete