Saturday, May 25, 2013

20/52...21/52...a catch up!!





a cheats catch up...four pics instead of two!
where are the days going?...seriously I do not know... I go to bed on a Sunday night and wake up on a Saturday morning!!
 
He....a pure delight.
She...delights in all that is around here.
 
weve had a few of the craziest weeks...visitors coming and going
a dear friend passing to a better place
cooler changes sneaking in and the clock just keeps on ticking
 
there is so much to say and share but believe me, you wouldnt want to see inside my head right now its a bit messy...a junkyard if you will!
 
a change is coming....I can feel it in me waters!!
 
see you over at Jodi`s
Al xx
 

10 comments:

  1. I think all our heads get a bit messy from time to time, but your photos are still impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to enjoy those lovely moments with your children, especially when everything around you is so fanatic! Hope things settle soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Al, he is so sweet that Charlie. Does he draw all day? And Frankie looks so cute and warm in that cardy, it's a beautiful photo of her. And I can smell that camellia from here. Hope this week slows down for you a bit, look after yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh ... love her cardie .... are you the knitter??

    ReplyDelete
  5. the swing shot is scrumptious oh ok then all of them are just lovely! worth the wait! oooo A CHANGE! don't know if that's good or bad! we will wait and stalk you and eventually see i suppose! minds are meant to be messy, just call it creative! sorry to hear about your friend my lovely, hope things are good within chaos. love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Allison, your kids are so sweet. Greetings, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are gorgeous!! Taking the photos give you that amazing split second to be mindful of a little piece of life and then blogging about it another so even when it feels the train is going full steam ahead there's the little moments to cherish. I hope life slows down gal and that your waters are right ;-). Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The year is just racing by isn't it? Hope your head space clears, know the feeling of being all over the shop. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things are extra messy in my head. I am holding my breath for a change, please tell me it is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've described your kids as I would my own, I'm sure they'd be great company for one another and shenanigans would ensue. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Much love to you my dear big hugs and love. X

    ReplyDelete

go on....comment!...you know you want to!..x